Friday, May 3, 2019

Making Connections-Badge of honor


In the first scene it was about how I got my Head Girl badge.It relates to how the 4 students got their badges for school captains.

In the second scene it was about this movie I watched.The movie is about 3 kids who go up for adoption and there was a man who acted that he was family to the children but he just wanted all the money that the kids inherited from their parents.This movie relates because Tomasi was two-faced thought he was and that was the same as the horrible man.

The last scene is about my friend who acted like she was a good child and that she did nothing wrong but really she was doing stuff that wasn't meant for her age.

These scenes help me understand the text because it feels like I've seen it before.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Angelina,

    You have made some very good connections with the text. I can clearly see that you have made connections that help you understand the text you have read.
    I know that you would have been very nervous when you got your head girl badge.
    Maybe next time you could talk more about the feelings of the characters or more connections with the text and the world.

    Blog ya later!
    Mr Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pictures you added in your work and love the description.

    ReplyDelete